Feeling overwhelmed? We’ve got this!
- Print out this week’s calendar.
- Find days that are too full.
- Rearrange what you can.
- Pick a day to leave the kids in aftercare or have someone pick them up for you. Do things that would be easier to do without interruption.
- Organize errands by location, drop dead due dates, and what you can put off till next week.
- Communicate your list to your family by putting on the family calendar or posting a list on the door.
- Delegate tasks to hubby and/or kids to have things ready and by the door or in the car that pertain to their activities, like musical instruments, sports equipment, homework, book bags, and lunches.
Do you need to change things up in your life? Check out my . . .
Life Purpose Challenge
If you’re unsure where to begin, take this free Life Purpose Challenge to get in alignment with your unique lifestyle.
As an international, keynote speaker, Social Media Examiner contributor, and Founder of Social Media Traffic School, Sally specializes in target market research, marketing funnels, digital courses, and Facebook advertising strategies.
With 25 years experience as an actuarial statistician, Sally has been turning statistics into stories for companies to adjust and tweak their marketing programs to be effective. While working with solopreneurs and small businesses through her online academy of classes to help them plan their marketing strategies using social media, Sally also helps medium and large size companies create strategic marketing plans and train marketing staff to carry out company objectives. Her methods are used to successfully increase return on investment with social media, as traditional marketing tactics are bringing increasingly less return.
Sally resides in Nashville, Tennessee with her husband and 3 daughters. Message Sally on Facebook to get in touch.